Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BUTT UGLY???


http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=7140762

NO! NO! NO!

This soap was AAAAMAZING! I kid you not! It had such a beautiful scent that lasted all day long! I don't think she's making any more as this was an accidental batch, I believe, but man, I hope she has this scent in another soap! All I have left is a tiny nub that I wash my hands with and I nearly cried when it got too small to lather up my washy poof thing! BUT, in its prime, this soap was SO foamy and soft and wonderful! I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that my water bill was just a little higher when I had this soap. I just wanted to stand in the shower and sniff the bubbles! The bar was REALLY large, too, compared to other soaps I've seen out there. I was really surprised! "Generously sized" isn't an accurate description. Honkin'? Yeah, that would be the size! If this lovely bar of soap was an accident, then I can't WAIT to try out more from Morgan Street!

And that, my dear friends, is that!

No comments: