Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ok, vacation's over....Time to get back to work!

I turned on Jimmy Eat World today (Clarity, not their new crappy albums) and got to work. I cleaned off the kitchen table which is my catch-all area that I hate. I did dishes, I fluttered around trying to clean off my sewing area (yikes....) and then I started to sew. I actually only got 1 thing finished before I started a headache and didn't want to sew anymore.. :( Sad. Anyway, here it is. Nothing fancy but a good real-life, I-have-no-bows kinda burp cloth. You know, the kind that you can actually let a baby barf on without going 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!' about. I'm sure the fancy ones are sure to follow but I had no matching ribbon for this fabric. :D

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10142231



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What excellent fabric! You can't but smile when you see that kind of vintage, kitschy cherubic kids. Love it!

The Mommy said...

Definitely! I love this fabric so much! The kids are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

it's mine now, mama! love it!