Friday, June 4, 2010

Wool Soaker...GULP.

I'm going to try knitting again.  I get so frustrated and I say I'm going to quit but I can't!  I just can't quit!  It's like gateway crafting!  MUST KNIT!  MUST MAKE IT WORK.  MUST MAKE PRETTY THINGS.  At least if I continue the knitting, it won't destroy my family and sadden my parents like, ya know, cocaine or something.  I'm having trouble figuring out which cast-on method to use and how a knit pattern comes together.  Crocheting is just so easy to me and the patterns are a second language!  Knitting is just...  GAH!  SO FRUSTRATING!  I hate starting something and then getting so upset at the stupid thing that I unravel the whole thing and put it away.  I need to start something and actually finish it.  I'm going to start a soaker today so I'll be around to update on how it's going.  Cross your fingers for me.  Say some prayers.   Wish me luck.

No comments: